Tinder is a mobile dating app which most popular dating app. it is not available in desktop website where you can get other similar sites for desktop. Anyone can create a free account to find their perfect match and login time to time to check it. You may face some problem logging into Tinder. These Tinder login problems may vary.
The some of the problems (Tinder Login Problems) you may occur while logins are listed as: “Server Error, issues connecting to the server”, “Facebook Login Failed”, “Tinder Login Failed” or “Already authorized Tinder” on Android. You will see the fixing error that occur in your Tinder app.
You can follow any one solution that will work for you. Or you can try all and one will work for you. Solve Tinder login problems this way:
- Reboot your Device: Normally, any small problem occur we head for rebooting/ restarting the device even if it is a computer or mobile. Reboot removes the technical problem if anything occurs. It helps in gaining the Space of RAM by stopping the background app that are not being used. Thus, it gives Tinder app a free space to run smoothly.
- Clear Cache and Data: Clearing Cache and Data is like resetting your app. and here Cache means the hidden files of the app that is stored in an inaccessible place. By doing this, it will delete app data like preference settings made, the account associated with the app and data etc.
To clear the Cache and Data of your android device, you can follow these steps:
- Clear data works as complete reboot. After that you can use your app.
- And then you will get “Clear Cache” button on the bottom of the screen and “Clear Data” below the data. This will remove all your previous data and remove cache too.
- First open setting on your device then open Apps or Application Manager from the settings. There you need to look for your Tinder app and open by taping in it.
- Reinstall the Tinder App: If the problems (Tinder Login Problems) occurs many time then you can uninstall the app first and then again you can reinstall it from the Google Play Store or the APK file. This will possibly solve the problems by removing the package of installation error if any.
- Clear Cache of Google Play Services: Clearing the cache of Google Play Services can help you a lot in smoothness while it is the main source to run the services in your device. You just need to clear the cache in the same way in the point 2 where you have done for the Tinder app. the clearing cache is same in all types of app but May varies in device. While clearing, you should look for the particular app instead of other app and clear the particular one.
- Reset all App Preference: Resetting app preferences shouldn’t change the home screen, unless you were using some sort of Easy Mode. It usually just affects what you’ve set up as default apps to complete certain actions, as well as re-enabling any apps you may have disabled. You can reset all App preference from the Settings > Apps/ Application Manager > All Apps > then tap on menu icon and click on the “Reset App Preferences”.
- Authorized Tinder: The problem can occur if you have edited the permissions in Tinder. You just need to Remove the app from the Facebook settings and again login by allowing full permission with detail to Tinder. This may get you work with your app.
These are the most common Tinder login problems and easy way to solve the problems that are happening in your Tinder app and profile. If you have any questions and queries regarding Tinder, then please leave them on the comment box below.