Zoosk is one of an app which is used for the online dating service and if you don’t want to continue by using your Zoosk account then you can easily deactivate your account from the Zoosk app and in case if you deactivate your account, your profile will be no longer visible to other members. If you had purchased a Zoosk subscription through Apple device or iTunes then it requires customers in order to unsubscribe from Zoosk by going to the App Store or iTunes.
The following are the steps in order to unsubscribe on your iPhone, iPad or iPod from Zoosk which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to have an apple device with you which must be unlocked and after that you need to open the Settings which you can see on the home screen of yours on your Apple device
- After that you need to tap to the settings of an apple device and then scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Now you need to tap on your Apple ID or email address in order to View Apple ID and then you must enter your Touch ID or password.
- From the Account Settings page you need to scroll down and tap to the “Subscriptions” and then now you need to choose your Zoosk subscription
- After that now you need to tap to the “Cancel Subscription” in order to unsubscribe from Zoosk and then after that you need to tap to the Next button and then tap to the “Confirm” button which is on the “Confirm Cancellation” pop up.
- After you turn off the automatic renewal then the Zoosk iOS app will not be reflected in the cancellation until and unless your subscription expires.
- If the iTunes Subscription page shows you that your subscription is turned off then that means your subscription will not renew.
After the automatic renewal of your subscription is being turned off then you will need to continue in order to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period expires.