Tinder is the online dating site which is available in mobile phone app. Here anyone can create a free account to date someone from the tinder. Here you will get numerous results to find a date or a match. To find a match, you will check someone else photo. So, photos are important in this profile. So, you should also add photos to Tinder profile.
To add photos to Tinder profile, then you can follow these steps:
- First you need to unlock your device and open the Tinder app on it. The Tinder app has the fire-lit icon. You can find and tap on it to open. Then as you open the app, you will see photo and other profiles that are shown to you if you like it or not.
- In that screen, you can either swipe right or swipe left. Or you can swipe up as well for the super like. Then you will also see a navigation bar in the top of the screen.
- Form the navigation bar, you can tap on the profile tab to enter the profile screen. The profile tab icon is the first one in the navigation bar. Then you need to tap on the “Edit Info” side with an icon on the profile screen.
- Then you will see the photo/photos that you have posted earlier in the sign up process. Here you will see tabs to add picture of yours. You will get the ‘+’ icon with the tab where you can tap to choose photos (photos to Tinder profile).
- You can choose photos from the Gallery of your device. And you can also choose the photos from the Facebook if you have connected. When you choose the particular photo, you will need to crop it before uploading.
- So it is better to choose the square photo in default. You cannot upload multiple photos at a time but you can upload photos one-by-one. Though it will take you some more time but you need to do it to make your profile look good.
- Then you need to go back and you will get your photo uploaded. Others will able to see your photos after that. Then you can start searching for the match again.
Uploading (photos to Tinder profile) was easy. You can upload more by same steps and upload time to time.