Tinder is the popular dating site app that is available in Android and Apple both device in their respective store like Google Play Store and App Store. It is currently not available in the website version but soon it will be launched in it as well. If you are in specific person on tinder relation then you would like to know if your partner or someone you know in real is on tinder or not.
But you should know that you can’t do it in a straight order or simply you can’t get the true thing. Tinder doesn’t allowed to view their users profile publicly. If you really want to find out your partner or a specific person on tinder or not and cheating on you then you can actually follow some points below.
Here are the steps to find a specific person on Tinder:
- Check the partner’s phone:
Then simplest way is to check your partner’s phone or that particular person’s phone. For that you will need to have the password or pattern to unlock that phone (if required). If he/she is on tinder than his/her mobile phone will have the Tinder app because until now there is now any website for the tinder. If there is an app then you should know that your partner might be cheating you through a Tinder profile by chatting with others or secretly dating others.
If you can’t do the first one then, you can have a website which allows a person to check the Tinder Profiles (Tinder profile of specific person on tinder) publicly but secretly. If he/she creates an account in this and agrees to pay some amount. The amount for person can cost upto $5-$8. It is also said that it starts from $6.99 in this time. If you are really commitment with your relation and get confused if he/she really uses the tinder to date others then you can use this. It is better to spend that much of amount rather than being cheated and you don’t know.
Tinder helps Directly talk with your partner (specific person on tinder):
If you think spending more than $6 on some ridiculous websites that may or may not be true is very unnatural then you can follow the dangerous and the riskiest way to check if your partner is on the tinder or not. When you are so committed with this one relation then it will better if you check it if your partner is on tinder or not. Because you will not like to be cheated anyways. But not spending more than a $6 for a site and not able to check partner’s phone then you should directly ask to him/her.
This will be the riskiest because even if your partner is not in tinder then you might get lost your hand from this relation. No one will ever want to spend a life with a doubtful person. So, you can take this point on your own risk.
It is nice to find out your partner is cheating you or not but you should go with gentle for this.
Tinder is a mobile dating app which most popular dating app. it is not available in desktop website where you can get other similar sites for desktop. Anyone can create a free account to find their perfect match and login time to time to check it. You may face some problem logging into Tinder. These Tinder login problems may vary.
The some of the problems (Tinder Login Problems) you may occur while logins are listed as: “Server Error, issues connecting to the server”, “Facebook Login Failed”, “Tinder Login Failed” or “Already authorized Tinder” on Android. You will see the fixing error that occur in your Tinder app.
You can follow any one solution that will work for you. Or you can try all and one will work for you. Solve Tinder login problems this way:
- Reboot your Device: Normally, any small problem occur we head for rebooting/ restarting the device even if it is a computer or mobile. Reboot removes the technical problem if anything occurs. It helps in gaining the Space of RAM by stopping the background app that are not being used. Thus, it gives Tinder app a free space to run smoothly.
- Clear Cache and Data: Clearing Cache and Data is like resetting your app. and here Cache means the hidden files of the app that is stored in an inaccessible place. By doing this, it will delete app data like preference settings made, the account associated with the app and data etc.
To clear the Cache and Data of your android device, you can follow these steps:
- Clear data works as complete reboot. After that you can use your app.
- And then you will get “Clear Cache” button on the bottom of the screen and “Clear Data” below the data. This will remove all your previous data and remove cache too.
- First open setting on your device then open Apps or Application Manager from the settings. There you need to look for your Tinder app and open by taping in it.
- Reinstall the Tinder App: If the problems (Tinder Login Problems) occurs many time then you can uninstall the app first and then again you can reinstall it from the Google Play Store or the APK file. This will possibly solve the problems by removing the package of installation error if any.
- Clear Cache of Google Play Services: Clearing the cache of Google Play Services can help you a lot in smoothness while it is the main source to run the services in your device. You just need to clear the cache in the same way in the point 2 where you have done for the Tinder app. the clearing cache is same in all types of app but May varies in device. While clearing, you should look for the particular app instead of other app and clear the particular one.
- Reset all App Preference: Resetting app preferences shouldn’t change the home screen, unless you were using some sort of Easy Mode. It usually just affects what you’ve set up as default apps to complete certain actions, as well as re-enabling any apps you may have disabled. You can reset all App preference from the Settings > Apps/ Application Manager > All Apps > then tap on menu icon and click on the “Reset App Preferences”.
- Authorized Tinder: The problem can occur if you have edited the permissions in Tinder. You just need to Remove the app from the Facebook settings and again login by allowing full permission with detail to Tinder. This may get you work with your app.
These are the most common Tinder login problems and easy way to solve the problems that are happening in your Tinder app and profile. If you have any questions and queries regarding Tinder, then please leave them on the comment box below.